Sunday, February 24, 2013

Independant Inquiry Project - Diary Entry

Entry by: Sally
Scene: When Sally and Katherine are captured. 

Day two in captivity
Year 2127

We are trapped in a horribly dark, putrid dungeon. My tears dried up long ago, nothing more will come out, so I sit here, helpless, and wait for death. You would never imagine the toll it takes on your mind to be surrounded blackness for so long, with no food or water. The only time we are able to see is when those loathsome, sick people come in and torture us to the point where agony that racks our bodies and our minds. They started with Katherine - my turn will come soon. I had to watch them destroy her, for all I could do was watch. It fills me with a wild anger that envelops my mind until I can't see straight anymore. They've mutilated her body with the hot irons, and her feet... it's too painful to describe. They will do the same to me and eventually I will break too. Katherine has confessed to it all, and so I have confirmed it. They know about our powers, and David and Rosalind, and Petra. They asked more questions but I fed them lies. Forgive us, friends, we are not strong enough...we have failed you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment